17 May Last Wednesday’s Ballgame Saw a Great Turnout!
TimelyText friends and family gathered in the ballpark last Wednesday, cheering the Durham Bulls to victory over the Buffalo (New York) Bisons. Here are some of the evening’s highlights:
- Everyone mingled in the Durham Bull’s “Miller Lite Bullpen,” enjoying delicious ballpark food and clear, sunny skies.
- Kelly Philip’s son, Chase, raced Wool E. Bull around the ballpark, beating the famed mascot by a mile!
- He said he “couldn’t believe” he outran Wool E. You go, Chase!
- Kai’s daughter, Solei, and Adrian’s granddaughter, Allie, made themselves right at home, turning the dugout into a jungle gym and eating copious amounts of cotton candy.
- Carmen’s daughter, Finn, captured some phenomenal shots of the game with her camera. We’re thankful we had her there to document it!
- A fun time was had by all, and everyone enjoyed getting to know each other better. Thank you to everyone who came out and made this event so special!