TimelyText friends and family gathered in the ballpark last Wednesday, cheering the Durham Bulls to victory over the Buffalo (New York) Bisons. Here are some of the evening’s highlights:
- Everyone mingled in the Durham Bull’s “Miller Lite Bullpen,” enjoying delicious ballpark food and clear, sunny skies.
- Kelly Philip’s son, Chase, raced Wool E. Bull around the ballpark, beating the famed mascot by a mile!
- He said he “couldn’t believe” he outran Wool E. You go, Chase!
- Kai’s daughter, Solei, and Adrian’s granddaughter, Allie, made themselves right at home, turning the dugout into a jungle gym and eating copious amounts of cotton candy.
- Carmen’s daughter, Finn, captured some phenomenal shots of the game with her camera. We’re thankful we had her there to document it!
- A fun time was had by all, and everyone enjoyed getting to know each other better. Thank you to everyone who came out and made this event so special!